Selling a unique property such as a horse farm can be challenging. It is important for you to work an agent that can market and promote and market your property to the right people, the correct way!
When listing your home on Ct Horse Homes, you work with a top producing agent that has over 27 years of experience in the horse industry. Ashley Backman grew up riding at the Farmington Polo Club in Farmington, Ct. She competed in the hunter and jumper circuit for a large portion of her childhood and into her adult years. Now with a growing business and family, she manages her own private barn that houses her three horses. Her vast network of horse lovers continues to grow as she now attends countless shows with her daughter.
Services Offered by Ashley Backman & Ct Horse Homes
- Full service real estate listings.
- Publication of your listing on all major and minor IDX real estate sites.
- Monthly ads in local publications such at CT Horse and The Chronicle.
- Promotions and ads in local finals marketing as well as on site marketing.
- Equine Affaire Exibit with marketing for all of our current listings.
- Professional Photography.
- Drone Videos of properties.
- Home Staging.
- Barn Staging including horses if needed.
- Social media ads and promotions on all major platforms.
- Ability to create dedicated websites for listings.
- Vast network of “horsey people” who are the great candidates for YOUR property.
If you would like to discuss listing your property, reach out today! An in home market analysis is quicker then cleaning the barn 🙂